Workout your mind..

Well I didn't blog last night I was way too tired. I kinda crashed early and did have a touch of anxiety towards the end of the night. I made it through and got some sleep. My day was the usual. Tired lol That's the word I can use this week. That is the theme for the week I believe. The best thing is I am starting to feel better even though I am still low on energy. But hey the upside is I was able to get out of the house today. I normally do not get out this early in the week after chemo. Had a chance to just go see my parents and eat some dinner there. Hey when mom cooks, I am there!
Today was much the same as yesterday. I did get some good sleep and got up around the usual time. Got the energy to go shopping since I was running out of food. Never want to get to that point. Made the mistake of not stocking up before chemo. That was stupid on my part. So I had to get out there today and get that done. I was pretty beat after that. Used up most of the energy I had. Of course I save enough to just sit around at my parents for a visit. Chemo brain still dragging around with me. And now I am starting to feel some neuropathy set in. Not a fan of that at all. As long as it stays mild I can handle it until I get into acupuncture on wednesday.
That is all I have for today. Short and sweet. I think this last few weeks is just testing me mentally. It is hard to go though because it really is all about your mindset. I am learning more and more about the whole staying positive thing. I and I have learned that if you think positive then you must have fear of the negative. So there is no positive without negative. No bad without the good. If you think you are awesome in turn you must think someone is not awesome. Think of it like this. I am sexy as fuck and I know so much about a.b.c subject. Well by thinking this I also in turn have to think someone is ugly and stupid about a.b.c subject. You can not have good looking without ugly. So why would I want to be a person who judges people. Why would I walk around thinking I know so much and you know so little.
I am just touching the tip of the iceberg on this. I think there is a way to just be. Just not fear what you are trying to stay positive about. I will get a handle on this. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe I'm not. We'll see. It's good to always learn and expand your mind. Make it stronger and more powerful. I have a ways to go.

SMIB \m/




Comments