Get up and Fight..

Today was not too horrible. I still feel tired today even though I got some good sleep last night. Acupuncture tonight helped again with keeping my anxiety away. It has been nice not having any the past few days. Makes going through this so much easier. Nothing really has changed since yesterday. I still have the same shit going on. Not much I can do but roll through it all and wait it out though the weekend. Besides the sore muscles and of course the annoying bloating feeling of gaining this weight. I finally have gotten to the point where nothing taste good to me. No matter what the fuck I eat it just does not taste good. 
That itself is just a pain in the ass. Nothing I can do about that. My taste buds are all fucked up now. Even water taste like shit to me. I drank nothing but water up until a week ago. Now I just can't take it. Well close to this shit being over soon. All I can do at this point is suck it up and get through it. Although that is the least of my worries at this point in time. I just have to realize this is all part of the deal. It's funny people think chemo is just some shit that makes you puke every now and then. And hey, who would know unless you had to endure it. I sure the fuck had no idea. 
It gives you one hell of a ass kickin' that is just hard to explain every thing you really feel. I try to explain as best I can. I try to write it down every night more for me to look back and remember how I felt. The day before I go back in for chemo they ask all sorts of questions about how I have been feeling and what I have gone though. This blog is my way to remember shit that normally going though this I can not remember. I honestly have so many drugs running through me that I just forget,. I get forgetful. That is really what the chemo brain does to you. 
That's really it for tonight. As I said not much has changed since yesterday. No point in really repeating the obvious that I am dealing with. Obviously the longer I am on chemo the more I suffer every day to get through it. I just have to get up from my corner when the bell rings and fight.

SMIB \m/










 

Comments