The Dr.

A bit better today than yesterday. Some people may say,  "I feel like a million bucks". Well today I felt like at least a few grand. Got lots of sleep and woke up very refreshed. Now of course I was up around twelve thirty this afternoon. Although I was excited to get up and finally feel a bit better that I started trying to get shit done around the house that has been taking forever to do. Since I started chemo I have had less and less energy to finish up projects around the house. Every weekend as I start to get some energy I chip away at the shit that needs to be done.
The funny thing is if this had never happened I would have had this stuff done in two weekends tops. But then again we all don't have a buddy like the Dr. to helps us travel back in time and change the past. As I got to work getting my list of things out of the way I lost energy pretty quick. I lasted about three hours and that was it. Kind of killed the rest of my day after that. It does suck to have limited energy in a day. Can you imagine having energy for only three hours tops per day? I mean I can struggle to move here and there and cook something but it is such a struggle when you are exhausted.
At the very least I did not suffer from much of the side effects today. Although I feel the neuropathy sneaking in as the day went on. Nausea still out of sight and my stomach is doing much better since I started drinking more tea. No other real side effects plaguing me. The damn port has been pissing me off today, then again I was lifting boxes and moving shit in the garage. That may have aggravated it a bit. I guess a few more weekends I may get everything done I need to get done before winter. As we can tell I am almost done being really pissed off. I am just a bit pissed off now instead. Slowly the anger goes away. Funny how emotions go crazy on this chemo trip. Well nothing else exciting today. I moved boxes into the garage and get some Halloween decorations up.
Tomorrow is another day and always better than this one. So on we go..

SMIB \m/


Comments