It's a Trap...

Well we had a fucked up day yesterday. I have no idea what the hell happened to me. It was crazy feeling that way well into my good week. That really made me realize that my energy can shift at anytime. That really is scary. But now we know. I woke up ready to hit the gym and just started to fade so quickly exactly like I feel on crash day. That really scared me there. I was able to keep the anxiety to a minimum. Thank god because that was the last thing I needed after feeling like that. I was able to sleep on and off last night pretty good. I slept a lot. today I was out of bed by eleven. Just a amazing feeling being that out of it. It felt like someone was just hanging on my back,
I was so exhausted that I had to energy to even lift my shoulders. After I got out of bed today I was ok. still a bit tired but I snapped out of it by getting some shit done and then I went right to acupuncture. That seamed to help me also with my energy level. I can even explain how amazing my acupuncture experience is. This shit really helps me feel a bit more normal that I usually do. I got worried because while I was sitting in the waiting room for my acupuncture I started to feel really tired again. I was like what the fuck I was feeling better what is this!? IT'S A TRAP!!! I am going to pass out right here and I wont be able to drive home. One the doc called me in I explained what I was feeling and he told me I look perfectly fine and that he will fix me up. So whatever he did worked because I was much better since my session.
I was able to hit the grocery store and grab a few things and get home in time for some old friends who came to visit. So the day went by very quickly. That really sucks when you sleep until eleven the rest of the day just shoots by so fast that you don't get time to do much. And you get pissed off because you start to fade by seven and you think what the fuck. I had enough sleep. When your mind is ready to go and your body will not cooperate it is a really shitty feeling. Well I take it day by day and try to realize that things could be worse. I have been so lucky with my side effects that they are very rare. Even now besides being tired I really have no nausea or anything for that matter, This is a good thing.
Now I will chill and get some rest and finish my binge watching of west wing. Tomorrow I need to be ready to hit the stage for a few songs. I hope that I have the energy and strength to do that. I know everyone is expecting me to play. I don't want any one to be disappointed if I can't. But regardless I will be there and it will be a fun evening. Hope to see you all there!

SMIB \m/



Comments