Unleashing the beast

Eh, It was a just eh. I wake up with anxiety so that started off my day off. Sleep was eh. So I did wake up and didn't want to move. After forcing my self up I had my breakfast and all those fun pills I need to take everyday. Once I took something for the anxiety it just messed my day up to really get much done. I mean I leveled up in Diablo so ya, I got that going for me. In all seriousness the day did get better because it was taco Tuesday. And really who does not love Taco Tuesday? That's what I thought. So I made some kick ass tacos for dinner and got to relax and just mellow out the rest of my night.
So you ask, Pat, why you up so late writing your blog. Don't you usually have it up before 11? Well Lets say I had such a relaxing evening calming down off this bogus anxiety that hit me. Plus I have the dam munchies. So I sit and write tonight's blog a lot later than normal. None the less the news is the same. I did not get a call yet about the results of my Petscan. The doctors have so many patents and so little time I am sure I will hear something soon. For the time being I honestly still have to go though the chemo and I am only 2 months in. I am sure a miracle hasn't happened yet so I will just keep living life.  made it though today quite well. This tells me at least I have my anxiety issues under somewhat of control. The best way to really deal with this is to just stay calm and breath. I realize if I just tell my self "hey what are we in a panic for?" That if I can't quickly identify what is wrong I know I will be ok its just anxiety. Things work out much better.
Think of anxiety as the Hulk. You don't want to unleash that beast so you stay calm. Remember Bruce Banner used to have a heart rate monitor he would check it and try to calm down so not to unleash the Hulk. BOOOOOO! Scary shit that Hulk anxiety is. I know him well. Moving along tomorrow is normally when I really feel myself and hit the gym. I get out and start catching up and getting all those things I couldn't get done all last week. That is that for today. What started out like shit actually ended up ok. Till next time.

SMIB \m/



Comments