"Who loves ya Baby"

Crazy busy day bouncing around the hospital today. Went in to see my primary Dr to go over my blood pressure. Blood pressure all good so I am happy there. Dropped in to see my oncologist while I was in the neighborhood and all good there too. So all around a decent day. I had good energy although I wish I spent it in the gym and not going to see doctors. Tomorrow I will try to hit the gym and get in a workout now that I am starting to feel back to normal. I was told that everything I went though this week is very normal and that .. lets say it again.. chemo is cumulative. So hey ok it takes a bit longer now for me to get back on my feet so be it. 
At this point I am feeling way better and am starting to already prep for next week. It's crazy how fast it all goes by. The dam lack of energy is really what kicked my ass this time. I really did not have any nausea this time around but more neuroapathy. That alone is a pain in the ass. I will go in for acupuncture tomorrow and have that taken care of. Another session this week will make me feel way better. Everything else just going with the flow. 
With all that being said this is a short but sweet post and I am happy to report that I am feeling better finally. Maybe next week we shave the head we shall see lol. Hair is just coming out fast. Maybe I will pick up some lolly pops and rock the Kojak. "Who Loves ya Baby"

SMIB  \m/


Comments

  1. Do it man, you should get some bad ass tat on your head like Kerry King, that would so fn cool.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=kerry+king+head+tattoo&biw=1665&bih=1018&tbm=isch&imgil=YZOh9Sz1wfQsZM%253A%253BmZfGA0BVlOeKJM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.metalhorizons.com%25252F2012%25252F04%25252Finkd-kerry-king.html&source=iu&pf=m&fir=YZOh9Sz1wfQsZM%253A%252CmZfGA0BVlOeKJM%252C_&usg=__cdtj8HX1eaDvcvYbE2VS6gfXZOs%3D&ved=0CCkQyjdqFQoTCNO3jo3J8cYCFdCbiAodEIcAhg&ei=nAixVdP5FNC3ogSQjoKwCA#imgrc=YZOh9Sz1wfQsZM%3A&usg=__cdtj8HX1eaDvcvYbE2VS6gfXZOs%3D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol a tattoo for sure but maybe not on my head

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do it man, a big FUCK YOU CANCER or some shit like that lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment