They call me Wolverine

Another good day in the books. Today started off great. Got into the gym and did a great workout this morning. I think just being in the gum alone has helped me out in ways you an' even imagine. I feel very good this week and I don't want to jinx anything lol. But I do what I must and keep moving forward When I have the energy to do what needs to get done, I do it. Had my acupuncture treatment late in the day today and that was just another awesome addition to helping me feel good. I do dread Monday for my nest chemo treatment. I know that next week will start my pattern all over again. And I know that will suck. But again that is the whole part of fighting this demon. This is where the mind fuck comes in. You get to feel almost normal. Normalcy dangles in front of you like a carrot and you just a hair away from it. Then BAM your back down again from the chemo.
It's a sick joke and no one in this situation is laughing. I guess you get stronger going though something like this. Trying to make sense of it is impossible. When they tell you that you did nothing wrong and not to beat yourself up. This just happened. Well that is hard to swallow. Makes you a bit tougher skinned. I don't think much will bother me anymore. I have had a few people say things to me that just makes me shake my head. But again you learn who your real friends are in times like this. I am fortunate and unfortunate to have found out who is who. No worries because this has made me a better person in the end. My stress level is nice and low. I take shit as it comes. This is where you change forever. I will never be the same person I was a few months ago. I am a new person, I am Wolverine! I have more focus and more of a better outlook on my own life.
It's amazing to see the change in life. We walk in and out of each others lives for reasons unknown at the time, But we seam to all learn something from every interaction we make. Some stay close and some filter out of your life. The ones that love you for you, for who you are and truly are your friends. Those are the ones that matter. So just a reflecting post tonight. Since I am stuck in on a Friday night lol. I just looking back at this week and feel blessed to have the people I do around me that are there for me with no questions. I am very humbled by all of you who come and read my blog and help keep my spirits up. I am a strong person but I am only human. It is hard to be Wolverine every day. But believe me I try! Good days and bad days come and I have the best people helping me through it all. I am very blessed.
That's all the deep thoughts I have today.

SMIB \m/








Comments