MERICA!!

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July. I actually had a great day today. No side effects plagued me today and that was awesome. Plus I ate moms cooking I mean really? How can ya go wrong there. Well since today was good I really don't have to much to report. It was just great to hang with my parents and kids. Only thing I couldn't do this year is hit Bartlett fest like I do every year with the kids. The grounds are right down the street from my parents and we just walk down there. This year I had to stay back and away from the crowds. But that was ok because I took the time to just chill with my dad and watch Rocky Balboa. Great movie. YOOO ADRIAN!!
Some great food today and great family time was what I needed to just forget the reality of the garbage I am dealing with. But dealing with it I am. I feel strong today and I feel my strength building back up. I hope to hit the gym this week and get some lifting in and really take advantage of how I feel because round three is right around the corner. Crazy how fast this is all happening. It feels like yesterday I was in the hospital and getting all this information coming at me. Life moves so fast and we need to grab it by the balls. Live life every day happy and just let the shit roll off your back.
Well kids that is all for today. As always thanks for being here with my ups and downs. Just glad today is an up! But after my acupuncture yesterday I do feel pretty great!

SMIB \m/


Comments

  1. Spending time with familia is always awesome, those are the best times so enjoy every second, every moment with them for its a memory worth a lifetime 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pat, spent time with my family as well today, told my parents whats going on with you and they send their thoughts and prayers your way

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment