Alternate 1985

Today Looked a whole lot better than yesterday. I want to say it was the pizza I had but don't quote me on that. Yeah yeah I know, Eat healthy and blah blah blah. But once in a while a good pizza is good to keep your sanity. Ok whatever who's bullshitting who here right I just wanted pizza, but real pizza not that bullshit Domino's Little Caesars bullshit. lol Being Italian I got a guy. Thank you to my guy who sent me a free pizza today from Panino's! Now moving along. Very happy that my nausea did not hit me today. Any day without nausea is a good day. The chemo brain is just something that I am noticing just hangs around. I deal with it like I do every other day. The dam neuropathy sucks. That is something I really hate. It just feels strange. Other than that I have been having a decent day. Got some laundry put away and cleaned. So that felt good. My energy is on the climb so tomorrow I can hit the gym and get a little work out in. I did get some good stretching in today and did some curls with gallons of water. Hey It works, don't knock it.
My emotions are in check today so I am not pissed off, well so much. Man I was aggravated yesterday. It's funny how day to day your emotions just swing. Some bad days it happens all day. I am thankful the acupuncture is helping with the anxiety. That is a huge plus. Even though I had that anxiety shit in check while I was working out, It obviously resurfaced. So good thing the acupuncture really keeps it in check.  I am hoping that some more sessions and I will start seeing more results with it also working on the rest of my side effects. Which brings me to the side effect of hair loss. Taking a poll do I just shave it now or wait for the signs of it falling out. We all know its gone baby lol. But I rather have life than hair. I have cut it and donated it in the past. Now I see some bad press about some of the places you donate your hair. So any thoughts on that? Hey maybe I cut it and make my own wig!! Lol ok well that's redonkulous.
 So as I write tonight's blog I keep thinking about what I am not supposed to think about, and that's about how this all happened. Like I said before you can have great days, bad days, so so days, but no matter what you will always have those moments when you think, how the hell did this happen. The doctors all say "don't beat yourself up" " There is nothing you could have done" Well some times I find that had to believe. Maybe if Doc Brown brought me back in time and I could warn my self. but then again I could come back to an alternate 1985 lol Then Biff would marry my mother and all hell would break lose. Guess that is just not a smart thing. Well no going back in time for this one. I guess that Back to the Future marathon I watched today kinda made me think. Speaking of Back to the Future, why is it that Biff can't hear Marty on the walkie talkie when he is in the back seat of his car talking to doc in part 2? No one? Well lets just leave that one sit.
Well that's that for me today. I had a decent day. Got shit done and got plenty of rest and had Pizza :) I would call this a decent day and only going to get better for the weekend.
I do want to mention before I go that I am beyond touched by all the help and support for all my friends and family. From the donations to the free pizza to the offers to come do my laundry. It's just very moving and I appreciate you guys for all of it!!

SMIB \m/

Comments

  1. Good days n bad days with emotions welcome to the pms roller coaster my friend 😛
    With each passing day you're one day closer to the end of this fight 😊
    Now as to the hair, you'll rock any style, thing you'll have to remember that once you're done with chemo your hair will grow back, so why not hold on to it til it truly is time.. That's just my opinion.. In the end the decision is yours and yours alone. Whatever you decide you know you'll be supported all the way 😊 \m/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment