A good Gym week

Well It was a good week and now I prepare for chemo week as I call it. Today was pretty awesome being in the gym again. That was 4 days straight in the gym so not to shabby there. I got some great workouts in this week that really kept my spirits up. Now I just have to take a deep breath and get this next week and take it like a man. I know I have a hard time with this chemo every time but what can I say unless you experience it there is no way to explain how it feels. I try to explain it and there is just no way to know.
This time I am a bit more prepared mentally so maybe I wont lose it till Wednesday lol we shall see. At the end of the day this crap is helping me and will get rid of this cancer. That is all I need to keep thinking. So on to happy thoughts. Great day today, got to run around got ready for next week with food and all the shit I need for sitting on my ass playing video games and getting healthy. All I need now is a live in chef so I don't have to cook all my food while I am alone all day. Yeah ok that wont happen but that's ok I have enough energy to at least heat shit up and eat.
Once I get rolling on chemo week its all good. The side effects kick in and drive me nuts but that is the nature of the beast. This week will be my 4th treatment already. Time is going by so fast that I can't even comprehend all this. I just felt like I had my first treatment last week. I guess that's a good thing. Before I know it this will be the last treatment and I will have that great news that the battle has been won! That's the best feeling in the world. I tell you right now I feel it deep inside that it's already gone. So a little more time and we will get this shit out of me and I will be back to my normal self. Which I guess is a good thing depending on who you ask lol.
Thank you all again and see ya Monday!

SMIB \m/


Comments

  1. Thats awesome Pat If you feel that its gone, Ill bet your right. And I can believe its ur 4th already either. Feels like you just told me about this. Crazy how time flies, before u know it, you'll be walking your daughter down the aisle and paying for her wedding LMFAO. And is that you in the pic? Hard to tell w/ the fone in the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit dude, doesnt even look like you. YOu look great man, good for you. Looking buff and healthy, keep it up bro. Really was a blessing you got healthy before this shit hit you man. And I know you didnt have a choice but the long hair gone looks good dude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy shit dude, doesnt even look like you. YOu look great man, good for you. Looking buff and healthy, keep it up bro. Really was a blessing you got healthy before this shit hit you man. And I know you didnt have a choice but the long hair gone looks good dude.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment