Impact.

It is amazing how my outlook changes even now. They say you should cut out the negative in life and surround yourself with positive people. People who are on the same mission as you are. It is hard to walk away from what is familiar. I believe that is why so many people fail at this simple task. If you really think about it all you need to do is walk away from the negativity. You know it is there. It is easy to spot it. I think pulling the trigger and walking away from it is the hardest thing you can do. Sometimes it can be negativity at work. You simply can’t walk away from your job. Most people just can't do that. I believe that God has a way to make things clear. It seams that one of the strongest roots that runs through my blog is always on this topic. But how can I ignore it when it is clearly a road to happiness.
You can see things shifting as you make the changes you need to make. Sometimes you just need to start with the things you can walk away from. Faith will handle the rest. Learning how to walk away with forgiveness is hard. But if you realize that you need to do it for your own sanity then it can be easy.  I have seen these changes in my life first hand. It has been a struggle to get adjusted to what cancer survivors call “Normal life”. Going back to work and going about your normal life the way it was. Only as I have stated many times it is never the same as it was. You are a new you. Life has changed in many ways since that day. In many ways it is a struggle to see if it's for the better or not. Although this is my journey that continues to be ever changing. Surrounding myself with positive and inspiring people has made my life shift into a new direction. The impact that the right people have is amazing.
One day you just wake up and start to notice the difference it has made. I can tell you first hand that this is a high like no other. I have experienced so many different emotions in the last three years. I don’t believe you are ever going to walk away from something like this and not continue to grow and learn new things. Take it from me you do not have to have gone through something like cancer to make these changes. These are things I wish I was able to see before I was diagnosed. If you are reading this and haven't gone through something like Cancer, take note and make those changes now. You can also have an amazing impact on other if you choose. There is no reason to go about your life in a negative way. As that old saying goes “life is short” enjoy your life and open your mind to the possibilities that are in front of you. As much as I continue to make steps forward in my recovery there are always challenges that get in our way. This next coming week will be three years since I woke up with this monster knocking at my door. This is one of my challenges to no look at Mother's day weekend as a horrible time in my life. Nonetheless it is approaching and I am ready to face it. I find myself in a better place in my life. It hasn't come easy and it never does. Everyday comes with new challenges and negative bullshit that needs to be put to rest. The key is having the strength to do that.
In closing I want to have everyone put another warrior in your prayers. I was contacted a week ago by someone looking for a T Shirt design I made so she could purchase them for her friend Rachel. Rachel was just diagnosed with cancer and she is in for the fight of her life. I was touched by her story and I asked that Rachel reach out to me if she needed to talk or ask questions about anything at all that could help her with her journey. Her friend described Rachel as beautiful and strong, but that she just didn't realize this yet. Lets please keep this young woman in our prayers. I know many people do not believe in prayer and think it wont help. I can tell you I believe it works. I see it happen every day! Until Next time try and be a positive impact to the people around you.

SMIB \m/

Follow me on these social media sites

Comments