Spiderman vs Venom

Amazingly I had a busy day. I got to the gym to get a little weightlifting in and that felt good. But the back pain is getting much worse. So I am seeing a chiropractor Thursday to see what we can do to help get my spine adjusted. I started stretching today and that will help. I have been stretching everyday for the past 2 years and since my surgeries I haven't stretched out. That's over a month without stretching and my back is upset about it. Between all the stretching  I managed to get shit done today so I had good energy all day. Around 8 I started to crash so I am noticing a pattern.
Tomorrow I have a follow up appointment with my oncologist to see how my first week was and check my blood counts. Awesome part of the day, no nausea. Any day with no nausea is a awesome day. The only thing honestly bothering me is this dam usb port. I still just cant get used to it. Its effecting my posture and that is not helping my back much either. It's just a weird feeling that its there and when I move a certain way I feel it and man my anxiety kicks in and it just not fun.
So still not a fan of this whole process of course. Just staying the course and trying not to get to aggravated about it all.
Well that's that for today nothing exciting. I feel like I am repeating my self here. Mostly every day I have issues with chemo brain. not so bad as the week has gone on. But the feeling like I am just off and not myself is there. Almost like there is a fight going on inside me like Spiderman vs Venom. Well nothing more to say about today. Imagine that, usually I ramble and cant shut up. Yeah, yeah I talk to much lol.
Be Cool
SMIB \M/


Comments

  1. LOL keep talking man, we want to hear you. We want to know you are fighting everyday.
    FUCK YOU CANCER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a thought yesterday, all this weight you've lost and if I am not mistaken, you are in the best shape of your life, correct? Regardless, as frustrating as I am sure it is that you spent 2 years kicking ass and getting healthy, and that you may feel like, WTF, so unfair, my thought was that God was preparing you for the fight of your life. Just like Rocky beating up sides of beef in the meat locker, getting ready for Apollo, these past 2 years got you ready to kick the fuck out of this cancer dude. Just think how much more difficult this would have been a couple years ago. You are so far ahead of the game Pat, keep your head up bro, work out when you can, keep jamming, love those kids and girlfriend, and know you've got alot of people behind you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rick, Yeah something got me off my ass 2 years ago. because It was 2 years ago in May that I started working out and 2 years later in may I was diagnosed. What are the odds. I think there was a voice in my head that said get up you son of a bitch and get moving. The doctors all said the same thing 2 years ago this would have been worse,

      Delete
    2. Awesome man, Im a firm believer that things happen for a reason, even something as shitty as this. Im sure this will only make you stronger for whatever comes next in life

      Delete
  3. And to clarify, I dont mean whatever bad thing comes next in life, I mean good things. Who knows, maybe you will have a hit song, go on tour for a year straight.........you'd need to be strong for that, or just chasing your daughter around the house as she grows up :) They're fast dude lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment