Hulk Smash....

I had a hard time getting to sleep last night. This obviously affected my day today. I think I fell asleep by three in the morning. The upside is I finished my book i was reading. Which by the way was amazing remind me to fill you in on that at the end of the blog. So back to not sleeping. It had me freaking out that I would oversleep this morning. It makes it worse when you lay there all night and think about how fucked you will be in the morning. So instead of concentrating on sleeping all that is on your mind is how you won't get up on time. So I lay there not sleeping when I was tired as all hell. 
I was up by nine thirty. Knowing I had no time to go to the gym I just went into my dojo (My living room actually, but just work with me here) and just did my Tai Chi. Although I had my anxiety trickling back into my life today I was able to relax and get a great workout in. Once I was on the road to Warrenville I was a bit more relaxed. Today's treatment went smooth and was quick. Could have been because I took a nice nap once I was strapped to the table. Then again better that I fell asleep for a bit while I lay there locked into place. 
Acupuncture calmed me down tonight and took care of the anxiety that was starting to sneak up on me. I have been lucky that I haven't taken anything for anxiety since November. That is a good feeling. Actually a great feeling. Even though anxiety will almost always sneak in from time to time I am always aware of it. I was told today that the radiation effects are cumulative just the same as chemo is. Glad I found that out now huh? I suppose I won't be turning into the Hulk until week four I guess. So far the treatments are so new I don't feel anything. If anything I may get heartburn or a sore throat. I suppose I'll take that instead of turning into the Hulk. I mean I would go through a lot of shirts and I don't own any purple pants. 
Ah yes the book. Almost forgot. Check out Stephen King 11/22/63 This book is amazing. I couldn't put it down. Go back in time and try to prevent the assassination of President Kennedy. The main character creates butterfly effects at every turn. Just an awesome story. Check it out.  Well time to rest. I am exhausted and I hope I get some sleep tonight. 

SMIB \m/ 



Comments

  1. Glad to hear its going as well as can be from what it sounds like and yes, great book, very long though but I also recommend it. Im hoping they do a movie. Maybe they could do a Kenedy turns Hulk thing LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The actually have a mini series coming out on Hulu. That sucks I mean really who gives a shit about Hulu lol I am sure it will be out soon on dvd or something.

      Delete

Post a Comment