No Gnus is good Gnus...

Quick post for today. I am ready to go in to talk to my oncologist tomorrow morning and go over the plan for step two in this cancer fight. No matter what I am determined to get better. Hopefully we get the radiation plan underway soon so I can be done by February. I hate to go into the new year dealing with this but hey, what the fuck can you do. This is something you can't choose what is a good or bad time. Like I said from day one. You do not have time to think about anything. It's just go time and you need to fight. Tomorrow I will know more and go from there.
Today got in the gym and had a great workout. Got my cardio in and I can feel my strength slowly coming back. I do hate this port and wish they would take it out. It has been a pain to do much in the way of bench pressing or any chest workout for that matter. Still I know they wont take it out till they get the clear pet scan they want. I do get that but in the meantime I hate it. I keep reminding my self its only been a few weeks and lets take this shit slow. I didn't rush things before. Now even more than ever I can not rush this.
Well that is that for today. Today was good and yesterday I kept busy with laundry and cleaning and making dinner that I had a decent day also. Just wanted to pop in with a quick update. With Christmas this week I am just going to pop in and post when I can and hopefully everyone has an awesome week!

SMIB \m/




Comments

  1. Awesome dude, hope you and the fam have a great holiday brother!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment