It's just snow....

It's the end of the world today due to lots of snow here in Chicago. You would think people that live in the Midwest know that it snows in November. Still everyone goes into a panic when it snows. As I am just stuck in the house looking out the window at the snow. It dose look nice out there. It at least give me hope that I am getting close to the start of feeling better. I figure now just about another week or so. Or at least by the time I go in for my pet scan. At that point I will know that every day that goes by I will just be closer to being out of this prison.
Not a good night of sleep last night. I did get up a few times. Finally I was up at six in the morning on the floor in my living room stretching and icing my back. I did get some relief and got back to sleep by nine in the morning. Some anxiety did set in this morning. all that back pain was just crazy. With icing and stretching I did get that to subside. The rest of the day was just dealing with chemo brain and that whole cooking from the inside feeling. Also the damn steroids just keeping me starving all day. Obviously it is taking a toll on me and I feel horrible. No matter what I eat I just feel bloated and nothing really tastes good anymore.
Still I eat because I am completely starving. These steroids will wear off sometime next week. Then I can get back to eating like a normal human. Just to not feel so bloated would be great. Other than that it has been a quiet day. I am just anxious to get into the holidays and start to feel better. I am excited to get to spend ThanksGiving with my son and the rest of my family. Just to have a nice normal day will be nice. It is funny how you start to appreciate the smallest things in life after going through something like this. This will be the best Christmas holiday ever!

SMIB \m/






Comments