I forget shit...

The night before my last chemo treatment and I am doing pretty good. I had a very good day today. My daughter was home from school so we had a daddy daughter day. Spent most of my energy dancing with her to her favorite soundtrack. Staying Alive. Yeah she loves it. So we danced and danced and practiced for the next Daddy Daughter dance. So between that and getting to hit the grocery store, putting laundry away she actually wrote a song today. She walks around the house singing and I always ask her "where did you hear that" and she will say " I made that up" Damn good lyrics lol So I told her to start writing down what she sings. So today she gave me a new song that I wrote some music to.
So Took a bit for her to get the concept of singing in key to my guitar lol But hey she's seven years old. She did better than most singers I hear. She has the music bug like dad. I am proud today! Other than that today was decent. Always is the day before now. It takes this long for me to start to feel better. Well better to a point. That's ok since I am ready to get this last one in and go through one more of these. I know this last treatment will be a mind fuck. I will have to really have to find the strength. 
All in all I had a good day and using up my energy dancing with my daughter was alright with me! I was lucky to not have any issues with side effects today. I had decent energy considering. I have been lucky with neuropathy until just a day or so ago. Today I feel it a bit more. Nothing else really bothering me so I am fortunate in that department. My memory is getting a bit fucked up for sure. I mean it is at the point where I take my pills and look at the bottle make sure they are the right pills. A few times I have spit them out to make sure they were the right pills. I  find that funny. Also now that I am writing about my pills I can't remember taking my antibiotics today. 
I think I forgot a few things at the grocery store today also. Well it is what it is. I will get my memory back after this shit is out of me. Or I will have to take ginkgo biloba like an old man. That's all I got today kids. Thanks again for everyone who reads my blog and have been taking something from all this. I really believe in helping whomever I can with what little I know. I get emails about how my blog helps some of you and that gives some people motivation to get off their ass and live life. Hey that is very cool and I love it. It is the way I can pay it forward in life.

SMIB \m/







Comments

  1. Congrats Pat, we are very happy for you that you can truly start the road to recovery after today. Just remember we all have your back and cant wait for you to be back to normal. BTW, Amanda bought me a Martin this weekend so get better and I might let you play it LOL. JK, you arent touching it LMAO kidding again, you are more than welcome to play it.As always, let us know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant wait to get my hands on it lol We need to jam soon for sure man!!! It's all uphill from here

      Delete
    2. No doubt man, i was out of playing for many many years but Amanda breathed life back into me so its a climb back but Im getting there. fn missed it dude, dont never stop playing

      Delete

Post a Comment