Time to refocus..

Today started out pretty good. I was able to go to the gym and get a decent workout. I kept it simple and light just to stretch and get my body used to lifting. Although this really tired me out. I think I have to face the fact that the last few chemo treatments my body just can't take it. I don't want to admit this but I may be sidelined until December from working out. It makes no sense to me at all. It is completely backwards thinking to me. But here we are and I just feel like shit after spending all that energy in the gym.
God forgive me for saying that. I really hate the thought of not working out. My body needs the energy to recuperate from the chemo. I am starting to think that this is what happened to me the last time I was in the gym. I hit the gym same as always on Thursday nine days after chemo. That night I started to feel like shit and sure enough I was on my ass for a few days after. This is not exactly going to make me happy. I will just have to resort to my horrible yoga skills and do what I can at home. At the very least I do have a treadmill here so I can always walk when I can.
Other than that bullshit news I had a decent day. I did a bonehead move going to Costco tonight and I realized I had no energy to even walk in there. I actually had to sit by the office chairs and rest for like twenty minutes lol. Yeah that was fun. After that fiasco I started to figure out that I just need to take it a bit more easy than I usually have been. It really sucks to be brought down to this. But I will get back to it once I am better. I have to focus on beating the cancer before I beat the fat so to speak. I can always get it all back. The most important thing needs to be me focused on getting this shit done. Well that's all I have today. I need to get some rest and hope tomorrow is better.

SMIB \m/


Comments