The answer is bench press...

Decent day today. Went to see my family doctor just to follow up and have her see how I am doing now that I am on these blood pressure pills. Really can't stand being on this crap but since all this cancer bullshit started my anxiety was high so it raised my bp. So we will revisit at the end of January to see what the next step is. Otherwise she thinks I look great and I am doing great. They all say I am looking and doing great. I guess that's great lol. At least I have that going for me.
All I know is that I can not wait to get this over with and get back in the gym. Yeah, yeah here I go again saying that. I need to get back to my everyday routine. It's so close I can smell it! I am just so glad that I will be done in November before the damn winter hits. Everyone will be walking around carrying the damn cold germ. Don't need to be getting sick this winter. That is the last thing I need. So far all the damn antibiotics I am on are doing the trick. So far today no real horrible side effects. The anxiety has been in the background. Manageable but still hanging around.
There is no way to get rid of it all together while I am on steroids and going through all this shit. I have some great friends that help me get through this shit when it hits. The acupuncture helps and meditation helps pretty good too. The damn steroids really mess with everything and they really heighten the anxiety level. Actually they raise everything to another level. I'll be off this shit soon and ready to recover. This week is starting to get better so I keep thinking how nice it will be that week after my last treatment. Ok hold on big smile on my face.. ahhhhh. Yeah I can not wait for that. Just knowing that every day that goes by I will just get better and better.
Then I will be back in the swing of my life. Man it is so close that I am like a kid the week of Christmas. I just can not wait. The one thing I have learned through all this is that it is truly a mind fuck. It is so hard to wrap your mind around it. It really tests you in ways I never thought it could. I have a very low tolerance for bullshit. More than I did before. I am quick to just say what is on my mind because I really don't give a fuck about fake and two faced people. To many of those out there than I am sure we care to like. But on to happy thoughts lol. Rainbows and Unicorns. All happy shit.
So really that's all I got today. I am doing better as the week goes on. Can't wait to get back to working out hard core and feeling myself again. That's all I can think of right now. And I am hungry so I am going to eat. Peace and love.

SMIB \m/







Comments