Simply the Doctor...

Well fuck me with a chainsaw I feel like I got my ass kicked. Acupuncture really settled most of it down. My anxiety is very low. No nausea anymore and no neuropathy. All I need to do is make it though this week without those things bothering me. I want to at least be on my feet Friday for my daughters birthday. She turns seven this year and I know this has been hard on her watching me go though this. But never the less I am still a superhero in her eyes. Frankly that's all that matter to me anyway. Chemo today was as usual a sickening experience. The more I go the more disgusted I get by it. Thank god my nurse is amazing and she really makes me feel better.
Well that's all I really have today. I feel kinda like shit and I am very tired now so I may watch TV and try to fall asleep. we all know that the steroids will keep me from sleeping tonight. None the less I will try and get some sleep. Another week of sitting on my ass recovering. Not my favorite at all but a necessary evil. More binge watching Doctor Who on Netflix for me. Keep it real every one and thanks for checking in from time to time. Peace.

SMIB \m/




Comments