Go with the flow...

Ok well today was a better day for me. Although I tossed and turned all night getting to sleep by four in the morning. Still I was able to sleep until one this afternoon. Kind of sucks that half my day is over by the time I wake up. Still I get the rest I need. I was able to run out to the store today and grab some groceries. Nice to finally be out even if it is for an hour. After making dinner and doing homework with my munchkin I started to lose some energy.
It happens it's still early in the week. But the best part is that I am feeling better. The damn feeling of my scalp on fire and aches and pains, anxiety. It all kind of lessons as the days go on. Today was very little. Although I had some anxiety after dinner I did get some meditation in and took care of it. So all in all I would say it was a whole lot better than yesterday. And that is a great thing. progress! I love progress. So bring on tomorrow. I know it will be just a bit better than today.
Sometimes I have to go through emotional hell to get snapped back to reality. Often happened more than I like honestly. Being angry and pissed off about things beyond my control is really no fun at all. But as a human it is something I can not control. Just have to go with the flow.

SMIB \m/


Comments