Flick of the switch..

Eh, What can I say about today. I try to remember that I just had a bunch of poison pumped into my body on Tuesday. So I shouldn't feel so down that I feel like shit. Honestly I can not explain how I feel today. It's a odd feeling. Everything is sore and my hair hurts. Yes, really My damn hair hurts. At the very least the acupuncture stopped that horrible migraine I had for over 11 hours. On that note I really was surprised to get a package in the mail today from some awesome friends Rick and Amanda. You guys rock. They sent me some organic tea. A few of them actually and some a few other goodies to help with how bad my stomach has been feeling.
It's amazing how fucked up my stomach is now. Nothing I eat is sitting well with me. It's a mess but I am trying to do what I can. I made tacos tonight and that actually tasted great and didn't mess me up. Then again I had my awesome tea that really helped settle my stomach. The worst of it now is the pain and sore muscles. Massive body aches all over, It's insane. The nausea hasn't been around either has the neuropathy. So the biggest side effects have been side lined by the acupuncture. Thank god those are not bothering me because I would surly lose my mind if I had those along with the shit I feel now.
Usually a hot shower helps. But once I am out of there the pain comes back. Hope that this feeling passes by the end of the weekend. It's not something that I can handle for much longer. I mean I do have some strong ass will power and I find that I have some strength that has come from god knows where but this is a son of a bitch. All I can say is I don't recommend this at all. Two thumbs down for sure. Well As I made it though my day I did try to stay on my feet as much as possible. Did dishes, took out the garbage. I even got to see the sun today!!! Can you imagine that? The actual fucking sun! I was excited. After tossing the garbage out I looked up in the sky and just stood in the sun for a few minutes with a big smile on my face. I am sure the neighbors though I was nuts.
At the very least I did get outside. That is rare for the first 8 days after chemo. Today slips away and I get another day closer. I am getting anxious and I just want to get it all over with. Well enough of me saying that line over and over. That will be my mantra till I am done with chemo. Hope you all had a fabulous Saturday. Do not take for granted being healthy and being out there living life every day. A flick of the switch can change it all.

SMIB \m/



Comments