Electro

Days are getting slowly better now. I really do push everyday to the limit  to see how much I can do. I try not to but most of the things anyone would do in a day I get half of it done if that. Once the energy slips away I am worthless. Although I do feel great getting things done. It beats laying around all day doing nothing. Plus I get a chance to work off some of this extra fat I put on. Speaking of extra fat, I hopefully will be able to get all the days I need in the gym this week. Last time I was short changed by feeling like shit after only getting one day in the gym. I look in the mirror and don't know who the hell that guy is looking back at me.
Really a bitch that it had to pay out this way. I have to laugh when I think back when this all started. I still don't get how going backwards in my weight is helping me get better. I will never understand. At this point feeling this extra weight on me is just horrible. I know I bitch about that all the time but shit do I feel horrible this way. At this point all I can think of is after the last chemo treatment. Already starting to plan out my workouts and how to get my ass back into shape. I swore once I will never go back to gaining weight. The sad thing is when it is out of your hands like this. There is not very much you can do.
The best thing today was no real side effects. I had acupuncture that took away the neuropathy. That shit was getting bad yesterday and last night it kept me awake. Anxiety never really took hold last night and I was able to keep it at bay. As usual I do still get some anxiety but with the acupuncture treatments keep me steady. I am happy to say I have not had any magic cookies or ativan for anxiety in quite a while. That is awesome. Although the cookies are nice but to many munchies and the steroids already take care of making me so damn hungry all the time anyway.
Well that is that. Today was a decent day and tomorrow should be even better. Every day I get closer to the next treatment I start to feel more energy. Energy is good!

SMIB \m/


Comments