Couch potato..

I have become accustomed to the Saturday night couch and Netflix combo. I used up lots of energy yesterday so today has been as lazy as possible. Although I did make it out to acupuncture today. So it was nice being out of the house even for just a little bit. I get in my car a few times every few weeks. At least I save on gas. The acupuncture helped with my anxiety and my sinuses. They were so jacked up today it was unbearable. At least I got relief. The only other thing today is my usual complaint of muscle pain. It is almost to the point where I just can not take anymore. I mean it is fucking annoying as all hell.
Thanks to my brothers boss who gave me a Teeter hang up inversion table. I am praying this at least helps with the back pain I am suffering from. I stretch as much as I can but the pain is always there. Drives me mad to be honest. Then again I need to focus on just getting better. It is hard when your body is in so much annoying pain. These last few treatments are really are hitting me hard. I can feel it is just harder on me. I do push myself to do some things for myself even though I feel like crap. I still have some chemo brain hanging around. I can feel the fuzziness in my head. The only way I can explain what that feels like.
Trust me you do not want to know that feeling. Also my scalp hurts and that's an odd feeling like my head is in the clouds. Mostly I can not explain most of this shit lol. It is very hard to explain. It just does not feel good that's all. The chemo always making me feel like I am burning up even though I am not. That is also an annoying feeling. I am constantly checking my temperature. Although anyone that sees me says I look great. Go figure that one out. I would really love for this shit to be over that is for sure.
Well not much more I have to report today. As usual days drag on and all I try to do is make each day pass as fast as possible. Just so I can get to through that last treatment and start to recover from this shit. As much as I stay strong and keep positive, this is a living hell going through this and feeling like complete shit every day. And I do not mean feeling like shit when you have a cold or you are tired from a long day of work. Boo Hoo. That is nothing. Nothing I have ever been though can explain this feeling. Enough of my rant. Back to Netfilx and my couch.

SMIB \m/






Comments