Who's scruffy looking?

Today was a good day over all. I just had some issues with nausea because of this crazy super smelling power I have now. As soon as I smell something that reminds me of the chemo. That's it I just want to vamit. The steroids have me so dam hungry it's rediculus. I eat and in an hour I'm hungry again. And my normal foods don't fill me up I just want to destroy a few burgers. It's just crazy how hungry I get. And having no energy to burn all this food is driving me crazy. Few more days I'll be back in the gym and at least working out. All this sitting on my ass and being tired is getting so dam old. Well at the very least I shaved today, I was beginning to look scruffy.  Why can't I lose hair where I need to shave. Hair falls out places you don't want it to and everywhere else it just keeps growing.  Lol Ok well that all for today.  Acupuncture helped my nausea today so at least I can rest and not worry about puking up all the food I am eating. 

SMIB  \m/

Comments