What would Keith Richards do..

Another step closer to feeling myself this week. It sucks that it takes longer and longer to recover after each chemo treatment. But here we are this is how it is and this is how the deal goes. I just have to keep that in mind every time I complain how long it takes. I did get around a bit today but after some doing a few minuets of cooking and cleaning up I was beat. One more day and I should be back in the gym. better than spending hours playing xbox. Some days I start to feel like my life will never go back to the way it was. I have to muster every positive thought and keep my eye on the endgame just to keep from thinking that way. It's hard but I have to do it. This treatment has been feeling like it's taking forever to recover from.
At least I am back in for acupuncture tomorrow. This will start my body back on the path I was on before I had no session for three weeks. I am hoping that having a few more acupuncture sessions things will be back on track. I know that I have been feeling a whole more like shit lately. The anxiety has been a bit out of hand and the nausea has been a bitch. Just the over all way I feel sucks, Nothing anyone can do about this fucking port. Man I have to say I fucking hate this thing. I feel like it is one of the main things that just sets me off. It feels so weird. Other than that we all know I hate it. This thing just need to be taken out. I know they want to leave it in after my treatments for a while. I will have to really consider that one.
Well at the end of it all today was a decent day. Do I hate sitting in the house all day? Yes. At least tomorrow I have shit I need to do and get out of the house for. School starts next week for my daughter and we need to go to the school to pick up her schedule for first grade. How exciting! She is all excited to be going into first grade and she will have a blast going with to pick up her stuff. So at least tomorrow I will be able to get out as long as my dam body keeps up with what I need to do. Some days I wonder how the fuck Keith Richard does it!!! I  guess I should have done a lot of drugs and drank like a fish.

SMIB \m/

Comments

  1. LMFAO, the KEith Richards thing is fn hilarious. Just listened to Bruce Dickenson interview post cancer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHCJopm_Un4
    Check it out man, pretty cool. Hang in there bro, ur almost done w/ this shit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol can you believe that shit. This fucker is still kicking all healthy and shit lol
      cool ill check that out.

      Delete

Post a Comment