Time to scan!

The only Sunday I enjoy because I know there is no chemo tomorrow! Today started off good for me until I found my self in the middle of Costco having a panic attack. Yeah got to love being in the middle of that chaos on a Sunday. Bad move on my part. But made it outta there in once piece and over to Whole Foods for the rest of my shopping an home in time to make my chicken tacos and take an Adavan calm my ass down. I hate to take this shit but at the end of the day if an attack happens then I just need to take one and relax.
And now that I am relaxed I can write my blog under the influence. So tomorrow is Petscan day. No I don't get to bring a pet to work but sounds like it. I get to fast now in a few hours. So much fun to fast before tests. The way I been hungry the past few weeks this is going to suck big time. If I time it right I can have my last meal at 5 am then be out of the house by 8:30 am. That is not reality so I guess I will have a protein shake as late as possible before bed and then starve all morning for this scan. at the very least I can drink water up to 2 hours before the test. Well fun, fun. At least the test is going to give me some idea how well this is all going along. I have a great feeling about this test. I just am not a fan of laying in a tube for 45 min without moving. and then that is when you get that itch right on your nose.
I am off to bed and waking up early to get on my way to the hospital for the test. Cross your fingers everyone. If you all send good vibes and prayers I am sure the test results will be good!!

SMIB \m/




Comments

Post a Comment