The summer sun's callin my name.

Another sleepless night. Not much sleep at all. I was up at 4:00 am with the worst gas pains ever. I had to go lay on the floor in the front room and try to shall we say release the gas lol. It was horrible. It lasted till just about 6:30 am where I finally was able to get back into bed and get some sleep. Of course I was just out of it all day. This chemo brain is just lingering so long this time around. I swear without my acupuncture it is a bitch. The side effects really get you feeling like shit. This dam super smelling is driving me nuts and is just contributing to the nausea. Although the nausea is not so bad today.
I did have some energy today to get a few things done. Not much but at least I was able to get outside today and sit in the yard. Guess the summer sun was callin my name. I just can't stay inside all day, I got to get out and get me some of those rays. Hey that sounds familiar doesn't it? Staying inside just drives you crazy.That can get you depressed being in the house all fucking week. I just hope that this shit is over soon. Just need to get this week over with and get back to feeling like myself again. This whole chemo brain makes you feel out of it. That feeling is just getting old! As you can tell I am bitching again lol This has just been a tough week because of the lack of sleep. I just want to have one night of good sleep.
At least by tonight I was feeling better and I got to splurge and have a burger, God was hat the best burger I have ever had! I was just so hungry. That's the crazy thing I am starving still even after eating that dam burger. But I did bust out some 20 lb weights and did some exercises on the floor as best I could. That made me feel better about eating the burger lol. It also tired me out  enough that hopefully I can get some good sleep tonight. I need to get be up early tomorrow I will get out of the house to go to my friends funeral service. Not that this will be a fun thing by any means. It will be an emotional day. So many things around us to remind us how fragile life is. Well when I start zoning out and staring at the computer screen I believe that is a sign that I am done writing.


SMIB \m/


Comments