The Dolphins and The Rock

So I caught some slack for not writing a post last night from a few people. Sorry about that. I was binge watching Ballers on HBO. Have you seen it? If not , catch it. The show is very good. Has the Rock and my all time favorite Miami Dolphins.  While I was watching the show I realized I needed to get on the blog and post. I started to write as I was watching the show and I just started feeling like I was forcing it. At that point I decided I was to tired and my attention was elsewhere. I had a decent uneventful day yesterday so you did not miss that much at all. Except the part when I lost my house keys and had to fly back to the store to see if they were in the parking lot. That was so much fun.
On to today, I had a decent day. The best was being able to hit the gym again for the third day in a row. I had an amazing workout in the gym today. I pushed a bit harder that normal and I felt great. I do hate the fact that I can only workout 5 days out of two weeks. I am so dam sore it's crazy. But that's an awesome feeling! I got to keep getting in there as much as I can. I feel normal being in the gym and It is therapeutic. Plus with all the food I eat because of these steroids. I need to burn this shit off. I just sit around for 7 days straight with no lifting. Yeah some Yoga and stretching but that isn't enough for me. I rather lift. Ok enough bitching and moaning. I think for what I am going through at least I do make it in the gym and that's a plus. 
I got to finish checking off everything on my to do list. That is something I have not been able to do in a while. I try to play catch up and now I have 2 days left. Let's see if I can get though tomorrows list. That way If I can get it all done I can relax Sunday and get mentally ready for chemo. That dam Monday get here to quick. This next chemo treatment will go smooth like this last one and I will have a manageable week. It is getting hard turning down so many things this summer and fall because of my immune system being compromised from the chemo I can't really be around a lot of people. So big crowds is a big NO. That means I miss all the fests and big concerts of the summer. I know after all this I have the rest of my life to go to fests and concerts. 
At the end of the night here I am feeling good and I had a good day. And that's all that matters. Staying positive this early is easy. The true test will be the further into this battle I get and I am still strong and positive. Day at a time is what they say. They, who every 'They" are they sure say a lot.

SMIB \m/



Comments