The DING..

What up everyone? All is well here today. I slept like I never slept before. After yesterday's crazy no sleep day It was great to get that sleep that I really needed. Today was much better and was able to get out of the house for a while and see some good friends. Some anxiety hit me on and off through the day. I deal with it when it hits but tonight we had to look to the cookie. Dam I thank god for the cookie! lol. So tomorrow is chemo day and that may be why my anxiety has been a bit on edge today. I prepared for the week so I don't have to struggle with food, When you have no energy you really can't cook and make meals. That puts a damper on eating for sure. 
With all my shit set for the week I am ready to head into the next treatment. Were almost there beating this bastard. I have to deal with this for a few years but once I beat this once and for all I will come out on top. It will just be waiting for that smoking sign to turn off. Once it does everything will be ok. In some way were all waiting for that sign to shut off and having everything be ok. When you realize life is passing you by so fast that is when you slow down and see what is important. Those things are precious to us. And it is only natural to just want everything to be ok. 
Well that's about it for today. Nothing out of the ordinary. Tomorrow starts my shit week and I go in swinging! See ya on the flip side.

SMIB \m/


Comments