Sweating to the oldies

Oh well I am late with the bog today. I looked to the cookie so I was defeating Diablo for the second time. I had a good day today. Just a bit of anxiety hit me so hit a cookie. Now I am doing way better. No worries lol. Ok well obviously I am waaaaaay to out there to really blog but at the very least here I am and I am going to jot down a few things. Good to relax the last weekend before chemo. Here we are again. It always feels like the two weeks pass so fast that here we are already the last day before I go back in. This time I need to be down there at 8:45 am. I am not to happy about that. Looks like I am going to have to drive my self down for this one. Of course they will have me sit there for a lot longer so I am ok to drive home but that's understandable.
I am pissed I missed Motley Crue tonight. Last time they will every be here and I had to miss this one. Oh well not to dwell on the bullshit small stuff. I am going to miss out on things until the end of the year I should just deal with that now. What really pissed me off today is that this lack of working out has me in the dumps. I ran out and got a small trampoline today to do some rebound exercises. Hopefully bouncing around while I can't go to the gym will help me burn some of this food I am eating. My biggest fear is gaining weight that I busted my ass to get off. I am the only person to get cancer and gain weight lol. What the fuck is up with that shit! Abs gone and there is a little belly there. Yeah not happy about that at all. Maybe it's time I start sweating to the oldies with Richard.  Well that's all I really got tonight. I am going to hit the sack and call it a night. Good day all the way around. Dealing with a bit of anxiety today but that was handled. All is well in my world. 

SMIB \m/


Comments