Shake it off.

Another day where anxiety snuck in and blindsided me. Not fun but I had to deal with it. I was able to get in the gym and get in a workout today. I am also starting to get back into my cardio routine. I wont lie I would go in the gym start lifting weights and then after an hour not in the mood to do cardio. So I am cutting the lifting down and get back on the treadmill and get in some cardio as much as I can. It sucks that this ordeal has really fucked up my workout routine. But I need to be smarter and try to work in what I can when I can. At the very least I was in the gym and that means a lot. If I can get into the gym I am doing something right.
This whole anxiety shit has been sneaking in on and off. I have to try and get a better grip on it. I really do not want to be on medication for this shit. I joke around about the magic cookies and all that but honestly I rather just not have this fucking problem in my life at all. Need to focus on getting better and keep the stress out. Last few days have been stressful with medical bills pouring in and other issues to deal with. Can't let that shit drive you crazy every day. They say it to me over and over. Live your life and just do your thing. I still don't get how to do that when you feel like you're getting your ass kicked all the time from this shit.
I had to miss 2 wake's this week because my white blood count is to low to be in an environment with lots of people. The odds of getting sick are way to high. I swear this summer I miss out on bbqs and parties and all sorts of fests. Some days you can stand there and just scream fuck you at the top of your lungs. I am so over it and some days you just want to say fuck it I need to go have fun. Then if I get sick I lose a chemo treatment. then I fall behind and this will just take longer. I am on this journey for the next 2 years I need to just strap in for the ride and fuck this cancer shit up.
All I know is that I wont be back to my self for a while so I have to get used to this and try to accept the way of life and understand it is going to heal me in the long run. Easy to say that. Then you have days, moments, hours in a day when you just get fed up and can't take enough, The key is to always come back to being the bad ass that is kicking cancers ass. If you can always come back to that person, then that is half the battle. Control the anger inside because we can't let it out every you gotta shake it off.

SMIB \m/



Comments

  1. Hey man, youve probably tried this already but what about interval training? Maybe you could get a better balance in less time? Just a thought.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwEsjN6BEaE

    Something to make you laugh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started doing Interval works out good. Thanks for the funny vids lol love them

      Delete

Post a Comment