My mission if I choose to except it...

Well I made it there and back in one piece today. The steroids gave me the strength to keep it together. Not a bad day while I was there. I was there so early I was just beat because I haven't been sleeping well. But the results from the Petscan were good and positive So that made my day. Everything looks like its heading in the right direction. No matter what I have to finish all the chemo treatments so I am in for the long haul. Today my nurse and I figured out as long as I take some Ativan before my treatment I do much better. And also the two chemo drugs out of the 4 I get are pushed in with a needle. And if they go to fast well, That feels fucked up and triggers anxiety. I am happy to say we worked that shit out and it went smooth, I also got to kick back and listen to my audible app and fall asleep for the last 2 infusions of chemo. Thank god those usually start to give me chemo brain right away.
Not to say I didn't get it or do not have it now. Ha now, I am medicated as fuck. Had to go with Ativan for nausea since my other pills were not working. That helped out a bit so I am not so fucked up and want to puke up anything for the time being. But I am completely loopy. Full of antibiotics, my white blood count is low so I am staying away from any crowded places. that means to Costco Trips this week lol. That was a bad idea on a Sunday of all days. That wont happen again. Mark my words there is nothing worth getting there in bulk that I would need to sacrifice sanity. I mean bravo for Costco for introducing Non GMO products but even with most the stuff its not all free of GMO. You really need to read the labels. they can put non GMO and have at least one ingredient that is GMO. Unless you see the official Non GMO protect label you are not buying non GMO product.
But hey I can go on and on. These companies see we want real food yet they use confusing words like "ALL NATURAL" of my favorite "no ADDED antibiotics" Yeah there's just enough in there they didn't add any more. The list goes on. Educate yourself on whats out there and buy real food when at all possible
Rant over. So I feel like crap today. Oblivious chemo day sucks. I hate chemo brain. This is something that fucking really gets me. I can not stand the feeling ever. It just feels like the combination of a head cold and like you are about to get a fever. your body aches. It is just a bunch of bullshit. I am so tired but the steroids keep me up. Nothing like wanting to sleep and not being able too. My mission if I choose to except it is to beat this shit and make it to the end of the week knowing that all this shit is just temporary.Just another battle to win to get closer to win the war.

SMIB \m/



Comments

  1. This mission so you choose to accept is one that has been placed before you for you are one of the brave souls that can surpass anything that is put before you.. Go on bro fight the fight and win the war.. Hoorah \m/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment