It was a drive by fruiting!!

Today was a better day for sure. The Chemo brain finally wears off by the weekend and I am able to get out of the house for a while. Felt great to get out and feel like I am getting back to normal. Starting some working out here at home with small weights and my trampoline has been a great help. The workouts are not to crazy but keep my muscles pumping. I don't have the strength to get to the gym so working out here at home even if it is just a quick 20 minute workout is awesome. Gives me more energy and if I have any anxiety, well I'm home and don't have to go far to freak out lol. Although my anxiety has been much better since I have started with meditation and that has helped along with everything else I am doing.
This week I am switching up my diet again. Changing everything I did has been driving me crazy. I am the only person who gets cancer and gained 10 pounds. I know it's the medication making me tired and not able to work out as much. It still drives me crazy that I am as hungry constantly because of the steroids, So I am adjusting my diet back to where I was before all this. It really bites my ass that I was feeling so healthy and now all these medications just make me feel like shit. I feel like I lost control. I think getting back to my routine as much as possible will help me feel better. I am still heavy on the veggies and so much fruit it's like a drive by fruiting.
It was nice to get out to EP fest today and walk around getting some air. Even if the air was hot as hell today. The heat kind of stopped me from being out there to long. But I can't complain. I am still alive and fighting. I was reminded again today about how short life is. Way to many of us in our late 30's and 40's getting sick or passing away. Not that any younger is good but this is getting crazy. Get out there live life and leave all the bullshit behind you. Don't take a day for granted. I can write every single "Life life ra ra ra" saying, but you know what I mean. Get out there and do what you want and be happy.

SMIB \m/




Comments

  1. I think you should actually go do that, find an old boss, or one of those pricks who said you lost weight cuz of cancer, etc and do a drive by fruiting. That would make anyone feel better lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment