Happy Thoughts...

Anxiety started my day today, I really did not get any sleep last night. For some reason I was up till 4 am. At that point I just gave up and just laid there till I just fell asleep. The anxiety this morning did not help. Once I was finally up at noon I had to eat and get right into fighting anxiety mode. I got it under control but it did linger on all day. That just sucks because all that does is make me more tired. I just hate being tired. Have I mentioned this before? I believe I have. Well again nothing exciting. I spent the day just sitting around the house being pissed off about my port. I know I bitch about this fucking thing all the time. I hate it and is the cause of me not being able to get comfortable.
Other than that at the very least still no nausea or neuropathy. Thank god for acupuncture. I will be right back in next week to get more sessions. The anxiety will take a few more sessions to get control of. Being tired really there is not much I can do about that. A few more days I will be starting to get back on track and get in the gym. It feels like forever since the last time I was in the gym. The best part of my good week is getting out of the house and starting to live again. Can't explain how awesome that feels. Its the little things we take for granted when you are sick. When you are stuck inside and feel like you can do nothing. Just way to much to deal with.
Next few days of gathering energy and of I go. For today that is all I have. I honestly have done nothing today that's even worth writing down lol. Hope every one had a great weekend and soon I will be out there enjoying them with you!! Happy thoughts, rainbows and unicorns!!

SMIB \m/


Comments