Grease Lighting

Here we are Chemo eve. Not my favorite day in the least bit. Tomorrow my appointment is bright ass early in the morning. I need to leave the house early and get to be stuck in rush hour traffic. Oh how fun that will be lol. On to the good news, at the very least today was a good day. Got my shit ready for next week so I don't need to leave to get anything when I feel like shit. I really wish it wouldn't take so long to rebound from this shit. That is the worst part. Not bitching but hey It is bull shit. Tomorrow I get the results from my PetScan from Monday and I am obviously praying that its a great result. Also I hope my treatment goes smooth. That is usually what sparks up the anxiety. Since I am driving myself I don't need to get all full of panic. That's all I need to drive home racing like Danny Zuko in Grease Lighting on thunder road lol. Talk about being offended. Watch Grease and lets talk about a real pussy wagon. Or how about when they say that all couples in the dance MUST be boy girl. Well sorry Eugine. lol Lets all ban Grease now!
It's funny and I say this a lot but knowing that this chemo is helping me and still makes you feel so fucked up is just a big mind fuck. Dealing with that is the part you need to stay string with. As hard as that is. Knowing that the days will pass and that this is not a permanent part of your life is the one thing that keeps me going. By the time Friday rolls around I can at least feel good enough to go out for a walk. I need to real in my diet this week. I strayed the last 2 weeks. The munchies were killer this time around on top of the steroids making me hungry. Actually Starving is more like it. I eat and in ah hour I could devour more food.
I'm also on my own as far as acupuncture the next 2 weeks since my doctor is on vacation. So This time around I need to buckle down and fight the side effects head on. At this point I at least know what to expect with side effects. I am so happy I didn't get some of the more common side effects like mouth sores or the metal taste when you eat. That would drive me crazy. Not to say that neuropathy isn't bad. That one is a bitch. It keeps me up some times. But I will deal with that and the nausea. The whole being tired and short of breath sucks too but hey, I can keep complaining or just suck it up and be a man. When this is all over it will all be another battle I won and I will come out stronger than I am now. I guess you never know how strong you are until you are faced with going though life changing shit.
Well that is it kids. Thank you again for following and reading my blog. You all have so many other things to do and instead you stop here and read my garbage lol. Thanks again and ass always Keep the faith. All will be well.

SMIB \m/




Comments