For Worshipful Brother Shawn Zoladz.

Today has been one of the most unproductive days ever. But then again all Wednesdays after chemo are the same. I should get that in my head by now. Although I have this dam nausea just kicking my ass this week I at least have no other bad side effects. Besides the dam chemo brain and being really tired. Other than that I have been starving all day. Now I am getting pissed that I can't stop eating so much. I can't work out and burn all this food I eat so it is insane. I am so hungry I want to rio into some fucking burgers bad!! But at least I don't have any in the house lol. If I did I would be in trouble. Well I have some Kale burgers. I suppose I can have those tonight.
Well as usual this Wednesday after chemo shit really sucks. This is the day I really dread after getting chemo. Once those steroids wear off I am useless, I got out of bed somewhere around the neighborhood of 12:30 and had something to eat, took all my pills then laid on the floor and watched TV all day. I finally made it to the recliner to write my blog for the night. Not that it will be an exciting one I did nothing all day but lay around. I should start to get some energy tomorrow to start doing some exercise with my new trampoline. That should help me feel like I am doing something until I get back in the gym next week.
Just another week to get through. That's all I need to keep telling my self. It's been a tough week dealing with this and the loss of a friend and Brother. Shawn was one of the nicest guys I have ever meet. He was always the first one I would see at lodge and always smiling and, well just sad and I will miss him very much. It's crazy how short life is. It makes you really think about things. We are to young to be seeing all this death and sickness in our lives. It is just to much to deal with, At this point I just hope I am feeling myself by Saturday for his services. I am still at a loss for words. As I said he was just a one of a kind person. You don't meet people like that every day. I know I wasn't in lodge more than a few years with Shawn but he left a impression on me. That Impression will stay with me forever. To tired to keep going on about all this today. Tomorrow will be a better day. We should all thank god when there is a tomorrow to enjoy. I may be laying around doing nothing right now but I am alive and getting better. Don't waste time on bullshit. Live life every day like it is your last.

Rest in Peace Shawn I will never forget you.
SMIB \m/




Comments

  1. So sorry about your friend Pat, our thoughts and prayers go out to you, Shawn and his fam. Stay strong bro, u never know when his people may need you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment