For those who have passed on....

Tonight my blog is not really about me so much. I was ok today I had some anxiety early today because I woke up to find out a friend of mine was missing then later found dead. So am I ok? No, really I am not ok. To many people I know the past week have died. Now I didn't know Tom from Veilside but none the less he was associated with friends of mine and a fellow guitarist. I am sick and tired of opening up my facebook wall and seeing people die and getting sick. Way to many of us are dropping off and it is making me sick. I am sure I am not the only one. I spent some time with friends tonight at Mecca and I see the pain in everyone's face over the deaths of our friends. It really makes you think about life. My heart goes out for the families. the poor children who have lost their fathers, Just unable to handle the reality of all of this.
I have seen to many friends and family pass on way to young. You almost want to stop and yell at the sky  "HEY UP THERE... LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE WILL YA" I mean shit at least for a while. I am not the most religious person in the world. As I stated back in a few posts ago. Whatever you believe in, or what your faith is. It is hard to grasp people so young passing away for some looks like no reason at all. I don't know what to think. I am the one sitting here dealing with this horrible disease and these guys are gone. Just does not seam right does it?
Well It almost makes it hard to say I had a good night tonight hanging out with some friends. Just to much to take in all in one weekend. Tonight I send all my thoughts and prayers to Shawn, Tom and Steve's families and hope that some how they find peace in such a tragedy that has taken their loved ones from them so fast. I say it again I have no words that I can put together to make any sense out of any of this. I say this at the end of way to many blog posts. Live life my friends. You have no idea what will happen or if tomorrow will ever come.

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul; He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil; for thou art with me thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
SMIB \m/


Comments

  1. So many gone so soon, the man upstairs is the one that knows our path.. In the end the path leads to him, it's up to us on how we use our precious time here on earth.. Tomorrow is never promised today we live our lives to the fullest whatever that may be.. For those lost God speed, Angels watch over us all, for in this journey we're never alone

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boss gives us a little comment of inspiration each morning. Today was, "if you think about it this day only comes once in a lifetime so…..Let’s make the most of it." Bob Watson

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment