Better days ahead..

Well today I got my acupuncture and I will say that I feel so much better. I can't tell you how much it really works unless you try it. I was really struggling there the last few weeks. The nausea and rest of my side effects were just kicking my ass. I don't care who you are, this shit is just unbearable at times. Well like all the time. The acupuncture really relieves it and makes it easy to live with this hell you go through with cancer. At this point I am happy that I am back on track with my acupuncture sessions and by next week I should be feeling way better, For now I feel better than I have been and after one session that's great.
I had a hard time mostly with all the dam nausea. It really sucks being so hungry and ready to puke at the same time. Something I have never experienced in my life. As I said back when I started this whole journey. I think the real fight is against the dam side effects from the chemo. Pain in my ass that's all it is. But for sure I can tell you it is something I never want any of you to experience. It is just a complete mind fuck. I was so angry last night and just pissed off at everything. I was so hungry and I didn't want to eat because the fucking steroids make you gain weight. I tried to not eat but that didn't work. I would have eaten a cow if it was standing in front of me.
The hunger is so amazingly unbearable its crazy. You just have to eat right there and then. There is no time to cook anything lol. You need to eat and eat now! Stay off steroids kids!! not good for ya. On the upside I do feel better and I made it though this horrible week. This weekend should be better for me. I will get some rest and get outside for some air. After this shit week on my ass and staying inside I am ready to feel better and get out of the house. At the very least to move my car. Fuckers tagged me with a ticket since I haven't moved my car since Monday. $60.00 out the window. Thanks Crook county.
On a happy note I want to thank Michael Riser and United Talent for putting together a benefit show for me. I am really blown away that they have done this for me. Hope many of you can make it out to hang out with me. I am going to do my best to be there all day. It is hard for me to be around so many people because of my immune system being compromised by the chemotherapy but I will take precautions and if I have to wear a mask so be it. I can't miss something this cool.

SMIB \m/


Comments