Be Cool

Starting my blog post early today because I already feel the energy leaving me. This is where the steroids wear off and I become a lump on my chair. I would figure I would be a pro at this by now. I will never get used to feeling this tired. Now I just have to ride this out until Saturday where I can at least be on my feet. I suppose rest is the key with all this. Well obviously I am rambling on now. So lets put some cohesive thoughts together here and I'll try and make some sense. Today was a decent day just had to deal with nausea. Pretty bad this week since I am not getting acupuncture. So One I start that up again by my next treatment I will be back on track. Crazy how awesome the acupuncture works.
I am dealing with some crazy chemo brain. This is always one of the worst parts of chemo. Again I am blessed with not having some of the really bad side effects so for that I am thankful. But still this is no walk in the park. The super smelling is back on like donkey king man! It is insane. I hate it. This would not be a super power I would want to have. Being really tired is something I can deal with as much as I hate it. The good news from my petscan at least helps me get through the bullshit times of the chemo. Nothing like knowing this is working. There is no way I could deal with this shit if it wasn't going to work.
On the bright side my mom sent a nice care package over of some great eggplant dishes she makes. Got love mom and her cooking. Other than that I think this week is going good so far. I was happy to receive my replacement phone from Verizon today. I am amazed they gave me a free replacement. I don't care what carrier you are with they all rip you off. This was a unique situation. But I wont speak to soon you never know I may get a bill in the mail lol. The little things in life right? I always talk about that now. Fuck that little shit. I don't get upset anymore. I know sometimes the chemo makes me emotional and I get pissed about dumb shit. But I do real that shit in quick and realize that it really means nothing.
You don't have to read "Don't sweat the small stuff" to know you shouldn't worry about the little things in life. All the shit you can not control should have no impact on you. Also you should never let other people effect your mood. At the end of the day just BE COOL. everything will work out.

SMIB \m/



Comments

  1. Hey bro, sorry I havent checked in lately, I was out of town for a couple weeks. Glad u are hanging in there and wise words at the end of ur post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries my friend. And thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment