Another day from hell

So today was a day from hell. Started out with some early morning puking. Oh how fun. This was my first time for waking up and rushing to worship at the porcelain god. That really put a damper on my day to say the least. I tell you I am really at a loss without acupuncture. You would be amazed at how much it helps me with these side effects. I have the worst nausea and neuropathy this week. Now it is so unbelievably annoying. So to say the least sleep was very on and off all night so today I was a zombie. I would love some energy to take a shower. I think before bed tonight that shower will take place lol. It is just a horrible week with the side effects. Oh and my supper smelling power is back and that is fucking with my nausea so bad. I have no idea what the hell I smell but its driving me crazy.
At the very least I have my sanity. My spirits are up and staying positive. It gets hard when you feel like this but that is what it is. No reason to go crazy when you need to stay at the top of your game mentally. I learn something new about my limits everyday. At this point all I want to do is get back in the gym and start working out. Some days I can at least do something. Today was nothing. I just could not move. The chemo brain really messes with you so you feel worse than anything. After this day I had so far the nausea has subsided a bit and I don't feel so bad. Much worse this morning for sure. Hopefully I get some good sleep in and wake up fresh tomorrow.
Not much else I want to go into today. I had a magic cookie to help with the nausea tonight so I am kinda out of it. Here's to tomorrow being a better day.

SMIB \m/


Comments

  1. Gotts love those CHips Ahoy LOL. I know you are into the natural stuff like acupuncture. Have you tried meditation to help keep that mental edge and stability. There are some great apps for that. GPS for the soul is a decent one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do meditation and it helps me stay in the right frame of mind. but man that nausea is a bitch not much helps it like acupuncture does.

      Delete

Post a Comment