2B1 ASK1

Ever have one of those nights where you knew you had to get up at the ass crack of dawn yet your body just would not go to sleep? Yep you guessed it that happened to me last night. I tossed and turned all night and may have gotten an hour of sleep or so.  I had a long day today leaving the house by 7am. Let's just say I only lasted till about 3pm for my masonic ceremonies today. I had a blast and it was a very Important day for me. So I pushed to stay on my feet as long as I could. And without the sleep I needed I just faded quickly. Plus I was unable to eat lunch since I am cursed with not eating the basics like fucking lunch meat. But I digress. Still had a great day even if I just about passed out in the end. Thanks to my brothers who helped me today and my brother Garlington who got my ass home. I was able to get a protein shake down and go right to sleep at 4. Woke up at 10 and ate actual food since this morning. Now I feel way better, Funny how eating is so important lol.
So today's blog is short because I am still out of it and need to get more rest. This weekend is almost over and I need to prepare for chemo Monday. Which we all know is my favorite day of the week. Just about ready and need to get a few things tomorrow so I am set for the week, Because chemo is cumulative it just takes longer for me to recover every time. So making sure I have the food and everything I need for the week of hell. Well all that being said hope all of you had a great weekend. I know even though my day ended with my ass getting tired I had a great day. See you all on the flip side.

SMIB \m/


Comments