Oh Shit day 3

Well, well, well today was total and complete shit. Woke up with some nausea and feeling beat to shit. just no energy at all. I mean standing up is a chore. I must have fallen asleep more times than I can count today. Soooo yeah I have no idea what else to write because seriously all I did was watch fuckin TV all day and sat in my recliner like a bum. Nothing else exciting so today's entry will be short and very uneventful. I ate all day even though I was sick to my stomach. All I can say is that today was no fun at all and can not stress enough how exhausted I feel today. I mean like what the hell, its amazing that I just don't want to move or even talk. I am amazed I even was able to chew food lol. Well positive thoughts and keep my eye on the prize that is all I can do this is just the beginning of all this so I need to buckle up and be ready. There will be more days like this.
SMIB \m/


Comments

Post a Comment