It's a SuperDawg Day

HIYA! From the bottom of my pure beef hart. Thanks for stopping.
I believe that is trademarked lol so don't tell on me. Today was a Superdawg day which means I had a good day. Before we get to my delicious hot dog... nay, Superdawg. Lets start from the top shall we. Woke up late because I really did not sleep last night. Been having issues with sleep as we all see from my blogs going up late at night. I woke up in a much better emotion state today. Yes my moods have been like a woman having her monthly friend visiting (no offence ladies you know I love you guys, but come on girls lol) but today I was decent. I had a great visit at Driven Wellness with Dr. Pugliese. We decided that through acupuncture and cleaning up my diet we will advance and complement my chemo treatments. Dr. Pugliese is also a nutritionist so we went over my diet to get my diet to include less acidic foods. This way we put my body in a more alkaline state and try to balance my Ph. I have changed my diet already not knowing some of the foods I was including n my diet were more acidic than others. so knowledge is key here. Obviously all the green I can eat is on the menu. As close to vegan as I will ever get. But my life is worth more than a nice juicy steak.
I had my first acupuncture treatment after our chat. I was always interested in having acupuncture and here I was laying on a table full of needles with a soft light and some relaxing mood music. I have a great feeling about adding this to my fight. Hey another weapon in my arsenal baby! If you are thinking about acupuncture check out Driven Wellness and tell Dr. Pugliese Pat sent ya. He's also a huge RUSH and KISS fan \m/ That being said visit his Facebook page with the link I provided and give his new page a like. I am hoping the acupuncture will help my sleep and anxiety. This is something he talks about along with what foods to cut out for over all health. But to also cut out stress and cancerous people out of your life. That processes I have already started. There is no reason to have people around you that make you angry and physically sick.

Lets face it, why keep having stress over assholes. Who needs it. If someone does not like you, walk away. Turn and just forget those people because they do more harm than good. I used to suffer from some bad anxiety and depression. I was always angry and pissed off because I just had to many people around me that were nothing but selfish assholes. I see that now and I am so much more of a happy person from cutting those people out. It's hard when you have been friends with some people for a long time, even family. But at the end of the day fuck em' lets face it YOU are more important. It is time to put yourself and your health first. Well all this from acupuncture lol. Hey if I am to cut this anxiety out of my life and detoxify my friends list so to speak. Then so be it. As I talked about before. Time to slow down and realize what is important to me. Having stress and anxiety also throws off your Ph. balance. I am done with that in my life.

There we are kids. Today was a good day compared to yesterday. So after making the grocery list of foods I will now be adjusting my diet with. I decided today is Superdawg day! I mean like I said, we can't always be saints.

SMIB \m/





Comments

  1. I totally agree with what you are doing. He's a doctor right and should know what is best by taking blood tests to know where everything should be. I have had acupuncture before and yes it is very strange with all of these tiny needles in your body, then they turn on that mood music and mood light and leave you there for half hour or so. But I felt great when it was all over. I felt aligned and energized. I think you are doing the right thing and what will work for you. Keep up the good fight my friend. I have to apologize I was out of it for some time and had no idea that your job closed their doors. Very sad to see, but I see it all over and I cannot believe it. I was let go back in April from my job for almost 7 years and it sucks. I am still looking but nothing yet. I know that I don't want to go back into the corporate world with all of their political bs. I want to do something I like to do and is not so stressing. I have many medical issues from the stress of my job and working 7 days a week until midnight from home. Never again. I think these posts are great. You get to Journal, and we get to get a sneak peak at the Journal. Stay strong & positive. Many of us care and are with you 100% of the way. You CAN beat this shit ass CANCER. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joy and don't worry about not knowing. It's all good. I totally appreciate you sharing and reading the blog.

      Delete
  2. Fuck Yeah!! Superdawg! Good for you man, its ok to be bad sometimes ,) Ugh I miss living 2 blocks from Superdawg but I guess my wallet and waist line dont LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still live a few blocks lol. But I go once every 6 months if that. Believe it or not I just cant stand the taste of fast food anymore. all i can take from there is the hot dogs but come on those are great lol.

      Delete

Post a Comment