For Vivian

So today was pretty good. Nausea was so so, but I can tell it will be haunting me as we move down the line here. But I have the meds if it gets to bad other wise I have been looking into the best foods to eat to help with nausea and that's been helping also. Although I did have pizza tonight lol. Hey what the hell right. I do need to hit the gym because man I haven't been there since Sunday, that's just not right. I really can tell my eating has changed a bit. I need to stay on track with the food and not slip into eating to many carbs. oh those bad bad carbs lol. Basically I feel guilty I ate pizza lets not bullshit lol but on the upside I did get out of the house today and go for a walk outside for about 45 min. That felt great.
All in all today got better as the day went on. This chemo brain I was told about is real and sucks but I am getting a feel for how to deal with it. It's just a weird feeling like your head is in the clouds. I think that's the best way to explain it. It's just enough to make you feel off your game. I will try to hit the gym tomorrow and see how I do. I just feel like shit that the last 2 days just kept me in the house. I guess I have to deal with that but there is only so much Ancient Aliens I can watch. Time to get off my ass and see where my limits are in the gym.
Well that's about it today. Good day all around and starting to feel better and I really don't want to be stuck inside a fucking bubble. I need to get out and live that life I am trying to save lol what a concept!!
As I was about to finish up this blog for some reason I looked at my Facebook news feed on my phone and noticed a post by Vivian Campbell. For those who do not know who this man is, Vivian was the guitar player for Dio and was one of the masterminds behind Hear n' Aid - Stars that raised millions for charity, You can watch the video here if you choose and you should cuz it's awesome. Hear N' Aid  so enjoy that :)
Vivian has also been the guitar player for Def Leppard for many years now. He was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma in 2013 and has recently announced that it has come back. So this news is a downer but I would love to keep Vivian in our prayers also. I have meet him a few times over the years and was always a very nice person. No one should suffer from this horrible disease so actually keep anyone in your prayers that has to suffer.
Rock on everyone I'm off to listen to some Dio jam out to Vivian on some killer guitar. Be good to each other Life is short.
SMIB \m/





Comments