Better days

Hey Alright today was a good day. Woke up hit the gym and got some light weight lifting in. that felt amazing to just get my muscles moving again. Nausea under control today. Only took one pill as a precaution since I was going out. Ate good today packed myself a protein shake a bar and some bananas. had some Pizza at the bar lol damn you pizza. lets not go back there again. all in all was a great day. Thanks to my good friend Bob Hilton I got a chance to tech for my guitar idol George Lynch. How could I pass that up. so I packed my food and headed out to tailgaters.
George was really a nice guy and was always to just talk shop with a guitar god. Got to play and set up his guitars. so very cool night. I stayed mostly back stage and away from people and spent time with his guitars lol way more time than I should have. But hey It was George Lynch lol. As I said he was awesome and wished me well on my journey to recovery. That was awesome and meant a lot coming from him again what a nice guy.
I leave now to hit the sack that's it a short post of a cool day that all went well.
SMIB \m/ Rock on!


Comments

  1. Pat you look like a natural w/ George's legendary axe strapped on. And BTW, nice job on your strings souvenir, that's so awesome. You've touched greatness, it's only a matter of time before you are cured :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment