All I want is a Burrito

If this weeks session is like the last, tonight is crash night. After my first session by Wednesday the steroids wear off and I crash hard. I still have a high from my acupuncture. I can't believe how awesome that was. It really helped with my anxiety and just made me feel like I was in a zone. I must have fallen asleep because an hour went by quick. I just remember laying there and really feeling calm and at one point I was just laughing. It was a great experience that's all I can say. I am excited for my next treatment. Well this week so far my nausea is not to bad. I did wake up and it was bad. The first pill took care of it all day so that's good. Other than that this chemo brain is a constant thing. I suppose that will just hang around as usual.
Good thing that after my emotional crash this weekend I am doing much better. Still sucks and I do get irritable here and there. I just do not have the patience I once had. It runs out quick. Just like my energy today lol. I can feel it draining from me now. I see my day tomorrow to just be sitting in this recliner and not moving for shit. I am so not used to sitting around. The last 2 years I have been so active and working out everyday that this sitting around is just crazy. The one thing is my appetite is on fire!! I am so hungry all the time. I have been stretching and doing some yoga, well kinda yoga lol. Not like I am any good at it. But I am doing what I can to stay active as much as I can till I can hit the gym by the end of the week. 
I do still have a taste for a damn burrito! I mean WTF is that all about. No where on my paperwork about all my drugs and side effects does it say "dude sorry but every now and then you will crave big time for a burrito" I feel someone should have told me that. I see a healthy burrito in my near future. I have to kill this craving. So today was also a day of some amazing things. I am touched by all the people who are asking to help me with shopping and just every day things. I am moved big time and I thank you so much for that. I did get a burrito delivery offer I may take that offer up soon! Don't get me wrong I still eat very healthy. My diet is still close to where I had it before. I have cut out dairy and other acidic foods and added some different foods to help take the place of what I was eating. It is hard to switch foods. I am as close to vegan as I can get at this point. I just cant give up chicken. 
Jesus I am just hungry. I ate at 9 when I got home and now I can eat.. let me see a burrito!!! lol  Ok lets all relax now. My chemo brain is messing with my ability to think straight. I will call it a night and start to relax. I just need to rest and zone out. I am sure there was more I waned to write but really I don't have it in me. Now if I had a burrito in me..... :)

SMIB \m/






















































Comments

  1. Here dude, try this
    http://www.cookinglight.com/food/everyday-menus/quick-easy-chicken-recipes/chicken-black-bean-stuffed-burritos-recipes

    I hear you on the burritos, isnt that part of the food pyramid? Daily, fruit, burritos, etc LOL if its not it should be.

    To keep in the theme here,

    vete a la mierda cancer (Fuck you cancer in spanish....I think)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I can make my own I guess lol I just don't know where this craving is coming from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm burrito of all the foods out there to crave, it's a burrito lol too funny.. Gotta say the posts are awesome.. This one is funny because of the cravings.. R you sure the meds are making you pg at all?? Now that would be a first huh lol
    \m/ F.U.C!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I hope not!! But that's the craving no idea why :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment